Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Utah

At the end of July, I was able to go to Utah for 10 days, specifically for Carly's wedding but with lots of added perks. It was such a blast seeing all my best buds. Here are some of the highlights...

-Hanging out with the girls at Snowbird and lounging at the pool



-Chelsea’s baby shower

Me and the guest of honor

Finn and Tiana

Long live the Yellow House!

Lachelle, me, Michelle, Chelsea, Shari, Christi, Tiana


-Yummy Guru’s – and the surprise run-in with Carl and her hubby-to-be

-Hanging out with Christi all week love ya, girl!

-Lots of shopping

-Visiting Chelsea, Shari and Michelle’s houses – they are all so cute!

-Catching up with my BFs from freshman year

Rebecca, Katie and me

-An amazing French dinner with Matt, with his friends playing the Amelie music in the background (I’m so sad I didn’t take a picture!)

-Finally getting to meet all the newbies (Finn, Lily, Madison, Eni)

With my new boyfriend, Finn

Chels, Eni, and me after some great Thai food

-All the fun “Carly time” – helping her pack for the honeymoon, the beautiful rehearsal dinner and, of course, the amazing wedding day. What a gorgeous bride/couple/day! I'm so happy I was able to be there and can't wait for the next visit!

Scott and Carly at the rehearsal dinner

Christi, Carly's best friend from Seattle, Niki and me

Ryan and Christi

Christi, Niki, Carly, me

Love the classic "We're married!" picture!

SLC Temple

Hmmm...models?

Her bouquet was beautiful


Posing for the photographer...right after he said I looked familiar and
Christi said "Oh...she used to get around Provo". Classic, Chris!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Yeah ... the Provo comment ... ha ha. Glad that stuck with you. :) Love the update! Come back soon again! I miss summer!

Christi said...

BAH ... I just left a comment and it deleted! NOT COOL. Love the update though. Miss you tons ... come back!

Christi said...

HA HA - you approve them first! GOT IT!

dallin+michelle said...

just curious, who was your friend's photographer? LOVE the large photo collage of them... that'd be cool to get done somewhere, but where? and looks like you had a blast! and you deserve it... little break from real life :)

Eni and Chelsea Tumanuvao said...

Loving all the cute pictures but not the huge ones of me! Ha so fun having you come out here, miss you and hope all is well!