Wednesday, October 28, 2009

See you later, Georgia Tech!

Although Mark didn't walk for graduation (he actually missed the last week of classes too, since he had just had his first surgery) we still had to celebrate. Did I mention he graduated with honors from the #4 engineering school in the country? Yeah, he's a smarty.

Yes, I made him borrow a graduation cap so we could take a picture

My parents came into town at the end of July and we had a dinner party with Mark's family. My parents and I also went to the Botanical Gardens and had a great time, although it was h-o-t!
A month later, we celebrated again with some friends. We had a great time (thanks again Melissa and Greg for letting us take over your home).

Some of the guys, playing bocce ball

Logan and Mark

Don't you just love this kid?!

Graduation cap cupcakes - yummy!

4 comments:

Candice said...

YAY for Mark!!!!!!! Those pictures of the flowers are so pretty!

The Collins said...

Yeah Mark! What an accomplishment!

Amy said...

The cupcakes are ADORABLE!

meli said...

It was a fun party-you did a great job! And yes, I do love that kid! : )