Thursday, September 25, 2008

Niceville High School class of '98...oh yeah...

We had a couple of fun visits with my family this summer...the first time we went down to surprise my mom for her birthday; a week later, my mom and dad stopped by (on their way to and from North Carolina); then a few weeks later, Amy, Jason and the girls came up for a week for Amy's birthday; a few weeks after that, Mark and I headed down again for my 10 year high school reunion. Clearly this was before Atlanta ran out of gas :) We had a fun time seeing the fam, and reuniting with my old friends. Some of the highlights...
Swimming in the Kelly's pool...Emma and MarkMaddalyn was making the funniest faces/sounds
Dinner at Jason's restaurantA bunch of us met up for lunch at Giuseppe's before going on the school tour
L-R: Amanda (yes, Amanda from The Bachelor...a real live celeb from little ol' Niceville!), Jenny, Ashley, Me, Sabrina, Linn
Christina, Alyssa, Amanda, Me - reminiscing about the good times...Mark was shocked that we remembered where our lockers were. I had to tell him "the main hall was where all the popular kids' lockers were". Yeah, we were cool :)
The "prom picture" before we left for the official reunionTyler wanted proof that he had hot friends...his words :)
Jenny, Ash, Amanda, Courtney, me, ChristinaTyler, Mikey, Craig D (aka my prom date!), EricWe are pretty cute together, right?
Christina's husband, Brian, was quite the entertainment, as he karaoke-ed to Bon Jovi, and then followed it up with KC & JoJo.

9 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Dang girl! Look how smokin hot you are! Isn't it great knowing that you look HOT after 10 years, while other people that thought they were the shiz in h.s. are balding and fat?! HA! (Wow, I don't sound bitter at all....can't wait to go my 10 year reunion and see all the fat chicks that were "too cool" for me back in the day!) ;)

Melissa and Trevor said...

Looks like fun... I am debating to go to mine or not!

Amy said...

I love your dress! It turned out very cute with the little under-pining your bought.

Candice said...

I love that brown dress! So cute! Where did you get it?

Christi said...

I THINK the picture of you running in the pool is hilarious. In my head I started singing ... "HI HO, HI HO ... it's off to work we go". I have NO idea why!!!! HA HA What a great stress relief after the craziest day ... and you know what I'm talking about. Hellooooo crazyyyyy!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

You look like you had so much freaking fun!! (a secretly cant wait for mine too!) I miss you so bad! Today was Michelle's shower and honestly I kept thinking of you and felt like you were right there with us! Love your guts!

Simmons Family said...

You do look freakin hot Noelle. But what's up with you in the pool? You look like you were hitting your niece. I'm sure you were splashing, but it made me laugh. I can't believe you guys ran out of gas too-that was my least favorite thing about the hurricane. Anyways, miss you :)

Kat Clark said...

Hey Noelle! Michael says hi. :) So you have a famous friend, who knew?! I bet you were rooting for her the whole season!!! Glad you found us!

LaLona said...

Perfect dress! Way to go!