Monday, August 18, 2008

5 Things...

Thanks for the tag, Melissa!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduating high school

2. Working as a Cocktail Waitress at the Beachwalk Café

3. Moving to Provo to start BYU
4. Living in the dorms with 5 great girls
5. Hanging out all the time with Katie, Becca and all the Alpine boys

5 Things on my To Do list:
1. Get caught up at work from leaving early on Thursday and taking the day off on Friday
2. Finish cleaning/organizing our apartment from the big move last weekend
3. Go to Macy’s at Lenox– hopefully find a dress for my high school reunion

4. Go grocery shopping
5. Call Michelle, Shari and Chelsea

5 Favorite Foods (of the moment):
1. Sushi, especially a Super Crunchy Roll
2. The delish “chocolate mousse with chunks of cheesecake” cake from Café Intermezzo
3. Crème brulee
4. Masaman curry
5. Papa John’s Pizza (with the garlic dipping sauce)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Quit my job (duh)
2. Buy a small home near a major US airport (to make all the travel easier)
3. Travel the world
4. Help my family/pay off debts
5. Hire a personal trainer, personal chef and a housekeeper!

5 bad habits:
1. Being lazy and NEVER working out – I’ve got to change this one soon!
2. Eating too much junk
3. Watching R rated movies behind Mark’s back :)
4. Not flossing regularly
5. Being too blunt...is that really bad?

5 places I’ve lived:
1. Yorba Linda, California (birthplace of Richard Nixon)
2. Niceville, Florida (home of the Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival)

3. New Canaan, Connecticut (home to Harry Connick Jr., and – according to Wikipedia – one of the most affluent communities in the US…“CNN Money ranked New Canaan first in the nation with the highest median family income”)
4. Hot-lanta (birthplace of not only Julia Roberts, but also Ryan Seacrest!)
5. Paris, France (like I need to say more)

5 people I tag:
1. Katie
2. Christi
3. Jennika (it’s about time you update your blog!)
4. Michelle
5. Anyone else who wants to!

7 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent posting!!!
You are MASTER!!!
Have a nice week.

McCallisters said...

10 years ago I checked into Heritage Halls and said, okay, this roommate is going to be cool, but all the boys are going to like her best. How right I was! To bring you back to the old days, last night Spencer told me that I was slurping loudly on my retainer.

Melissa and Trevor said...

I should have put Paris as I place I lived too! Ah! good times.

Does it Matter? said...

Ok so Noelle I see that you have my name as being tagged but I don't know what that means:) Remember I am really a cave women and fill me in... I love your blog! You are hilarious and Heritage Halls was awesome! I can't believe I have known you that long!

Anonymous said...

Excellent posting!! You are MASTER! Yeah, what the?! Creeeepy. And when did you live in Paris? NOT FAIR!!! I'm jealous!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Oh Im so proud Im on your list of things to do! That makes me feel so good! I love you Noelle! Miss your sexy ass like crazy... hope you know that! Lets talk soon and you can cross my name off that list... call ya! xoxo

Candice said...

Ok I am ready to see pictures of your apartment :) How are you?