Friday, January 4, 2008

Merry Noel!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas season as much as I did. We had a fabulous time celebrating my birthday, spending a week in Florida for Christmas, and celebrating Mark's birthday. Not much else to say...enjoy the pics!
Me and Mark, after a fabulous birthday dinner with Chad and Stacey at The Cheescake Factory. Don't I look old?!
The color version of our Christmas card...don't be too sad if you didn't get one...it's our first year sending them out, so we're still learning.
My niece, Maddalyn, getting excited for Santa to come.
With my other niece, Emma, before the annual Christmas Eve party.
My little sis Wendy and my mom. (Side note: I've gotta give my mom a shout out for looking super skinny after losing an "undisclosed number" of pounds over the last year. I didn't get a swim suit shot, but just you wait until summer!)
Back in Atlanta, we celebrated Mark's birthday with a fun dinner at a Hawaiian restaurant, followed by some HOT donuts.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Your nieces are so beautiful .. wherever do they get their good looks? (wink, wink)

Bertie said...

Aww! What fun pictures-- and NO- you do not look old!! You do not look a day older then the last time I saw you 6 years ago-- so either that means- you used to look REALLY old, and now you look your age, OR you still look really YOUNG:) I'm saying the 2nd!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys looked like you had a great Christmas! I finally set us up a blogspot, so you can check it out too! Our address is marklachelle.blogspot.com And what a hot couple you guys are!!!