Thursday, December 20, 2007

Six Things...

Bertie tagged me, so here goes…

6 things you may not know about me:

1. I love show tunes. Seriously love. Probably most people know I love the theatre, but I also love the music. Mark just bought me the Rent and Hairspray soundtracks for my birthday…Rent has not left the CD player since; I’m obsessed with it (although Hairspray will get its turn soon enough, I’m sure!). Some other favs are Aida (also my favorite play) and Les Mis of course.

2. I am terrible at sports. This is likely due to the fact that I was never involved in any team sports growing up, and has bothered me a lot for the last few years. But I’m just not Sporty Spice.

3. I’ve lived more places than pretty much anyone else I know. Count em…California, Alabama, Florida, Utah, France, Connecticut, Hawaii and Georgia. That’s a lot, right?

4. I’m extremely frugal. Or you can call it cheap. I’m a big saver and hate spending money on things that won’t last. I think this partly comes from the fact that I love to move, and buying lots of material possessions ties you down. I try to fit most of what I love in a suitcase…makes it easier when saving for things I really want, which would typically be a vacation. Which leads to #5…

5. I love to travel. LOVE it. More than pretty much anything. I want to visit all 50 states (only like 10 more to go) and pretty much every major country. I’m dying to go to Greece, closely followed by Spain and Egypt. I really want to go back to the places I’ve been with Mark so he can see them; besides, it’s been way too long since I’ve seen the Tour Eiffel.

6. If I could go back in time, my college career is the main thing I’d do differently. I never had to work to get good grades, and basically skated through high school and college without putting in any effort, and I wish I had gone down a more challenging path. I wish I’d spent more time figuring out what I wanted to do with my life, instead of just playing and dating ½ of Provo.

4 comments:

Bertie said...

YEAH!!! You did it:) I love it!

Paula said...

I did know a couple of the facts but I did learned a thing or two about you.

Lyndzee said...

Your adorable and I love you! Every little fact makes me miss you and I think your next vacation should be to AZ. Rent rocks but you need the sound track for Wicked! If you haven't seen it then get your but in gear because it is the best.

Love you both!

Amy said...

I stole two of your "things" but just because they rang true to me as well.