Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Road Trip - Niagara Falls

After the morning at the CN Tower, we hit up Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We arrived around 5:00 and were on the Maid of the Mist almost immediately. This was my first time to Niagara and I had a fabulous time. Who doesn't love getting soaked and taking pictures from under a poncho?! If you've never been, I'd highly recommend it. And don't forget your passport - I don't understand why anyone would go all the way here and then stay on the US side. It's WAY more spectacular from the Canada side. Hey, we've gotta give 'em something, right? :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! I love the one you are using as your FB profile picture. And all the rainbows are awesome; can't wait to show the girls.

The Nowels said...

That is a really good look for Mark and I'm so jealous. Rob was blog stocking you guys last night and was pissed when there were no pictures of China. I had to explain to him that you have to do it all in order....SO HURRY UP!!! I want it to rain there for 3 days so Mrs. Mark can get caught up with her life.

Em said...

You're life is so cool.I'm ready for pics of China!

I miss you. We need to skype again. Crappy news on the baby. Love ya!

Lynnette said...

You know I love NC waterfalls. Well, your pics of the granddaddy of waterfals were spectacular. Your Dad and I have got to go there someday...When can we skype?? OXOX

Mark and Lachelle said...

I want to go to Niagra Falls one day!! Lucky ducks! I'll be sure to take a poncho with me when I go ;)