Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Since we have BIG Christmas plans and won't be able to spend time with my family then, we made the drive down to Florida for Turkey Day. Mark's doing much better and survived the car ride ok, and I think it was definitely worth it. Some of the activities we enjoyed were...

Making "Pilgrim Hats"A Thanksgiving Day walk (just in the neighborhood, around the golf course)
Making butterEating, of courseCelebrating ChristmasAnd just hanging outWe capped off the fun weekend when we got back to Atlanta with some time with The Rockettes. It was a lot of fun and we are definitely in the Christmas spirit now!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I have CUTE kids!

Lynnette said...

I have pretty cute kids too and the grandkids are adorable. We'll miss you at Christmas but it was great having you two here for T-day. Love, Mom

Em said...

I love your family! Please tell me hi from the Thevs. Everyone looks so good. Your nieces are getting big and they are still so adorable.