Monday, November 23, 2009

Trying to Become a Redhead

I'm in love with Scarlett Johansson's hair from her photo spread in Glamour's November issue. She looks great, right? So I sent a pic of it to my new hairstylists and we gave it a go. First try...didn't really work out. Apparently my hair doesn't take color too well (I learned). She used a ton of red dye and it basically just looked really dark.

Yes, Mark is a sicko...but I look cute so I'm posting this picture anyway!

So I went back a week later and we tried again. Still doesn't look like Scarlett's (unfortunately) but it's still pretty fun, and I've been getting tons of compliments so that's always nice.

9 comments:

Candice said...

Oh I really like it!!!!! Its fun to change your hair every now and then! Very cute!

Stacy Christian said...

I love it! I've been tempted to go red several times. I think it'd be fun. It looks great on you!

Carly said...

So funny, cause I've been thinking about going red too! :) I think you look great. Red is a really hard color to get, and it fades the fastest, which is one reason why I'm thinking of going for it. If I don't like it, I won't have to keep it up!

carLy hart crandaLL said...

ooh la la... so fun. i have to admit, i think i like the first attempt best! you look so hot in that pic! no wonder mark's tongue found you ;)

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm getting bored with my hair. Maybe I'll try to do a red too! I love it on ya!

Amy said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see it in person! You're so brave; the most drastic color I ever attempted was dark brown (which isn't even that drastic) and it only lasted three days before I panicked and returned to my dark golden blond.

P.S. I'm so jealous that you can even color your hair! Mine is disgusting, and I can't do anything about it for another 25-weeks! *SIGH* The sacrifices I make to bring new life into the world. :)

meli said...

Super cute hair! I love the cut and color. I wish I was more daring, but I'm a weenie! :) Thanks for the review on Cavalia-I was thinking of getting tix for Greg, now I've gotta think of something else!

The Nowels said...

too cute Noelle I like it!

The Collins said...

It does look great, but I've always thought you've had beautiful hair....yeah a little jealous:)