Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let the Celebration Begin!

Some people like to celebrate a birthDAY. I'm not one of those people. I like to celebrate for at least a week! So to start this week off right, we went to The High with Mark's family. If you haven't been to see the Terracotta Army yet, I would definitely recommend it. It is seriously fascinating learning about China's First Emperor and seeing statues from 200 BC! After the exhibit, we had a great lunch at Tap followed by some chocolate pie (Thanks Karla!). So far, 29 isn't looking that bad...

6 comments:

Lyndzee said...

Happy Birthday week Noelle! i am like you but I celebrate for at least a month. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally diggin in the idea of celebrating a birthday for a week!! I'll think of that next year, when my birthday approaches! Happy birthDAY on Friday!! Hope you have a great birthWEEK!

Candice said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

McCallisters said...

Happy Birthday, Noelle! I hope that this year is the best one yet!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday DAY, since it's today!

Christi said...

Joy to the WORLD! Oh wait ... that is not your song! Theeeeee fiiiirst Noelle ...

Hope the b day week is a good one. Love ya tons and I hope we get to do a trip in the next 9 months!

Christi