Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tis the Season

A few weeks ago, we scored some free tickets to the Pro Wakeboard Tour at Lake Allatoona. We had a great time both days...we were able to see some pretty sick rides and get tons of autographs. It definitely put us in the mood to ride, which was good because a few days later, Stacey and I went to the Maven Sessions to start off the season. Stacey - she doesn't ride with her happy face, like I do!

It was a really fun day...we got to ride on a freakin sweet boat, with 5-6 other girls, and learn some tips from the pros. Kara Austin was on our boat, and she was super fun - and an amazing rider.Kara - she was only a bit better than me :)

We also met Melissa Marquardt (who has great bindings, if you're in the market) and Andrea Fountain. We had a photographer on our boat (thanks to the mom of the youngest rider) and she took about 500 pictures of us. Going through them, I definitely noticed one thing...everyone looks really serious (almost angry) when they ride - except me! I am smiling and loving every minute. Apparently, I don't care that I suck! Yea! I go both ways!

11 comments:

Carly said...

Wow Noelle!! I am so impressed. I've never been able to even get up on a wake board... let alone go with the pros. And both ways! Awesome job! You Rock!

Amy said...

That's so fun! I guess Mark couldn't be there, poor guy. It's so impressive that you were able to hold your own with the pros ... I guess you are sporty!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Look at you, ya little pro wakeboarder! I'm impressed! I've only been wakeboarding twice...and needless to say, I'm not that good ;) I can get up, and that's about it.

Lyndzee said...

You guys are such a fun couple. Can you move to Phx and spice up our lives!

Melissa and Trevor said...

love the blog.... melissa

Rachael said...

Ummm excuse me, are my eyes telling me the truth? You? Settled down and married? I never thought I would see the day! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? Why did we ever lose touch? Tell me all about your life and what fun adventures you have been up to, because I know you have many. You look amazing (as always) and I can't wait to hear updates!

McCallisters said...

Look at you, you wakeboarder extraordinaire!

Ditto to Rachael. I've had a good time looking at your blog and checking out all your fun adventures.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're silly! I mean....extra happy! ;) Now all I'm going to do is smile when I'm boarding! Thnx for your inspiration!
By next season...you and I are going to do the Doubles! Yep, mark your calendar!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Noelle! You look so HOT on the water!!!! I'm so jealous of your little experience! I wish so bad I was there. I actually ride a liquid force board designed by Melissa! Thats so bad ass! ...by the way, I can do all those tricks... ok, I lied. But I'll pretend! I love you so hard!

Adam said...

Hello mate nnice blog

Anonymous said...

love to get her panties off and get between her legs