Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and this year it was a blast. We celebrated a bit early with a party at Melissa and Greg's and spent Halloween night trick-or-treating with our friend's Chad and Stacey and their 3 kids. We went to the coolest neighborhood ever; I'll write more about it later, as soon as I get the pictures from Stacey.

Yes, there is no better costume than a bunny and a carrot!
A close up...nice green hair!Amy and Todd, as dog lovers Cruella de Ville and Michael VickMelissa and Greg weren't matching, but her Geisha outfit was nearly as cool as his MORE cowbell!
Lisa, Pete and Brooke as Tinkerbell, Peter Pan and Captain HookSpencer and Stacey...don't piss him off!
Dave, joining the men-in-tights club, as one Hot dog

3 comments:

Bertie said...

Oh- Mr. and Mrs. B sure do look cute in their costumes!! Looks like you had a lot of fun:)

Simmons Family said...

I had only seen the pictures of you at first. I never saw the rest of your friends. It's so nice when everyone goes all out. You guys look like you had quite the party goin on. I'm jealous I wasn't there. I miss you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

OMG The "dog lovers" costumes were hilarious!