1. Dialog in the Dark - Amy scored some free tickets and invited me to "see" the exhibit with her. It was really cool. I'd definitely recommend it. Go ahead and purchase the combo tix and see Bodies too.
2. Celebrated Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday by visiting his childhood home and the King Center. Welcome to Atlanta.
3. Checked out the boat show just like we do every year, but with free tickets. Visited JOA. Was happy to be remembered as last year's Wakeboard for Life winner. Picked out my new ride. Let's just hope I can get the new boots on a little easier.
4. Watched some Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network. Paid closer attention when they said they were visiting a restaurant in the Atlanta area. Decided to check out they hype. Waited over 45 minutes to be seated (at a diner, remember). Was not overly impressed.
5. Enjoyed Stomp with the elderly (aka our fellow Fox Ushers).